Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday, August 6th

I received an email today from my contact at Lutheran Social Service. Arrangements have been confirmed, per my request, to visit KSS and have a file review on Friday, August 6th at 2pm. I am hoping I get to visit the receiving home as well. I am flooded with emotions of all kinds and it is difficult to sort them out. I could find no new news or I could finally start to have a few vague answers to some of the unanswered questions I have about who I am. What I do know right this moment is that on that day, case number KL-2530 Lee, Cho Hee (my Korean name) and Shawyn Lee will meet each other - the past and the present will finally become one, however that may look.

3 comments:

  1. i am so hoping that you get at least some of the answers that you are looking for...beautiful that the you now and the you then finally get the chance to meet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for creating this blog and sharing your story, Shawyn. What an amazing journey - I'll definitely be thinking of you as you move forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a profound experience, to be sure.

    ReplyDelete